Your brake pads must be in good condition to properly stop your Toyota Yaris. Brake pads are wear and tear items and will need to be replaced at regular intervals. Don't settle for aftermarket pads. You can find your OEM Yaris brake pads under your year and model number. More information on replacing pads and rotors can be found here.
- OEM Yaris brake pads provide the maximum pressure needed to stop your vehicle.
- Genuine Toyota brake pads are made from quality materials that hold up longer than aftermarket brakes.
- Factory brake pads are exact fit replacement brakes that need no modification.
We offer more than genuine parts and accessories. Shop with us for wholesale pricing on all of our Yaris replacement parts. If you’re ready to replace the brakes on your Yaris, order online now.
No results found for "04466-52170, 04465-52310, 04465-AZ017-TM, 04465-52260, 04948-52040". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!