As your Toyota ages, the oxygen sensor may fail, which results in a loss of fuel economy and poor engine performance. To improve that performance, replace the old part with a new OEM oxygen sensor. If you need more information before you buy, check out this oxygen sensor buyer's guide.
- OEM oxygen sensors are exact fit replacement parts that will line up with any bolt hole and are easy to replace.
- OEM oxygen sensors are made to meet Toyota's specifications for fit and performance.
- OEM Toyota oxygen sensors will last as long as the original sensor.
At Olathe Toyota Parts Center, we carry a large selection of OEM Toyota parts for your model, even if you own a 1980s Toyota. Our parts department is happy to answer any of your questions and do free parts lookups, so call us today.
No results found for "oxygen sensors". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!