The oil in your engine is its lifeblood. It lubricates all of the moving parts to reduce friction and wear. You should be changing your oil at regular intervals, as recommended by Toyota for your specific model. Be sure to put a new oil filter on with every oil change. Your Toyota's fresh oil shouldn't go through a dirty filter. Learn more about oil filters with our buyer's guide.
- All OEM Toyota oil filters are made from the best filter material for a long-lasting filter.
- OEM Toyota oil filters fit exactly as they should, which means no gaps around gaskets or other places where they could leak.
- When you buy an OEM Toyota oil filter, you can be sure that you are getting a filter that meets the requirements of your model.
We offer more than OEM Toyota parts. Shop with us for wholesale prices and fast, affordable shipping. We have a large selection of parts for models from today and from the 1980s. Browse this list of OEM Toyota oil filters and order yours today.
No results found for "oil filters, oil filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!