The brake calipers on your Toyota press the brake pads against the rotors whenever you apply the brakes. They are made to last, but they can start to stick after years of use. If you notice your vehicle pulling when you apply the brakes, your caliper may be going bad. OEM brake calipers are the best choice for replacement.
- OEM brake calipers are designed for your model, so they will help your pads last as long as the original pads.
- OEM brake calipers are exact fit replacement parts that will never need to be modified in order to get them to fit.
- An OEM Toyota brake caliper comes with a warranty from Toyota.
We carry a large selection of OEM Toyota auto parts that are made to last as long as the original parts. We have an experienced parts staff who can answer any questions you might have about your Toyota parts. We also offer same day shipping in most cases, so order now.
Want to know about brake calipers? Check out this buyer's guide before you make your purchase.
No results found for "brake calipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!