The alternator on your Toyota keeps your battery charged, which, in turn, keeps your engine running and all of your electrical parts operating. When an alternator starts to fail, you may notice the lights are dim or radio is not working right. If you notice these signs, then check your alternator and replace it with an OEM replacement part.
- OEM alternators are made to handle the power needs of your model.
- OEM alternators come with a warranty.
- An OEM Toyota alternator will fit your model exactly without any need to modify it.
When you need new Toyota parts, then shop our extensive catalog of OEM Toyota auto parts. We carry Scion and Toyota parts going back to the 1980s, so we have the parts you need. If you have any questions, our experienced parts staff will be happy to answer them. Call us today at 866-596-1970.
No results found for "alternator". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!