1994 Toyota Celica ST Custom Show Car - eBay Find
The Toyota Celica was a pretty sporty looking car back in the day and this show car really accentuates its curvy styling. Throw in the custom fabrication with unique features and you have one really cool rendition of it.
This eBay find has a starting bid of $16,999 with a buy it now price just short of $25k. The owner says the car has 149,000 miles and they have had it over 14 years. During that time, they have put lots of custom modifications into it.
- Candy Orange 3 Stage Paint ( Ppg ) (silver Base)
- Porsche Head Light Conversion (yes, Hid) (and Fog Lamps Hid)
- S2000 Tail Light Conversion
- Custom Lambo Doors
- Many Shaved Areas ( Antenna , Washer , Reflectors Etc )
- Custom Body Lines, Fully Molded Body Kit, Molded Fender Flares ( For Wider Look )
- Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Rear Diffuser And Rear Pieces
- Custom Made Spoiler
- Air Bag Suspension
- 19″ Gunmetal Tsw Wheels ( About 60 Miles On Tires And Wheels)
- Custom Black Leather Seats, Orange Piping
- Removed Rear Seats, Fully Custom Plexy Glass Enclosure
- 3 10″ Audiobahn Flame Q Subs, 2 15″ Audiobahn Flame Q Subs / Pionner Speakers And Unit, 300 Wat Rf Amp, Bazooka Sub Bass Tube ( Looks Like A Nos Bottle)
- Tinted Windows
Secondly, how can you go wrong with Lambo doors? Simple. You can’t. The look may be overdone for some, but for us, it is great to see someone incorporate it into a Celica. It also looks like they work well and seal properly – a somewhat common issue.
If you are interested in placing a bid, click here for the listing.
What do you think? Cool or overdone?