Great news Toyota owners! Toyota vehicles received high dependability ratings across the board, according to a new J.D. Power and Associates report.
In overall brand dependability, three Toyota nameplates were in the top five with Lexus taking the top spot.
Toyota Motor Corporation, which also includes the Lexus and Scion brands, got eight segment awards in long-term dependability. That’s more than any other automaker in 2012.
Toyota received high dependability markings in the following categories.
- Entry Premium Car – Lexus ES 350
- Midsize Premium SUV – Lexus RX 350
- Compact Sporty Car – Scion tC
- Compact Multi-Purpose – Scion xB
- Compact Car – Toyota Prius
- Minivan – Toyota Sienna
- Large Pickup – Toyota Tundra
- Sub-Compact Car – Toyota Yaris
For this report J.D. Power is based on responses of more than 31,000 car owners of 2009 model year vehicles.
Tell us why you like the dependability of your Toyota! Share your comments below.