5 Signs It’s Time For A New Toyota - Toyota Parts Blog
However, like all vehicles, Toyotas eventually wear out and need to be replaced. If you’re experiencing any of the signs below, it means it’s time for a new Toyota.
- Sign #1 – The Cost Of Repairs Are Too Much: If you’re consistently paying for repairs, it might be time to retire your Toyota. Here’s the most important sign: If the repair costs start to cost more than the value of the car, it’s probably not worth repairing.
- Sign #2 – The Car Fails Emissions Test Every Year: If your car won’t pass the emissions test in your community, it may be a sign that it’s time for a new car. Repairs to pass the emissions test can be expensive. And if your community has an annual emissions test, you’ll probably want to consider getting a new car.
- Sign #3 – Important Safety Features No Longer Work: If important safety features no longer work, you’ll definitely want to get them repaired. If the repairs are very expensive, consider getting a new car.
- Sign #4 – Check Engine Light Never Turns Off: If your car’s check engine light is constantly on, even after it’s been serviced, it’s probably time for a new car.
- Sign #5 – It’s Too Expensive To Fill It Up: If your paycheck is going straight to the gas pump, it’s probably time to trade in your old car for a more fuel-efficient vehicle. Toyota has plenty of great fuel-efficient vehicles, including the popular Toyota Prius.
To help extend the life of your Toyota, be sure that you are using Toyota OEM parts. For instance if you own a 4Runner, you’ll want to use OEM 4Runner parts. This will help keep your Toyota in great shape.
How long have you owned your current Toyota? Leave your comments below.