What happens when an off-road company gets their hands on a Toyota 4Runner for their personal use? One very cool offroad machine, check it out!
This 4Runner has gotten the royal off-road treatment from Jason at Demello Off-Road. He has a lot of his reputation on the line and this 4Runner has to perform. He says:
My plan was simple, make it every bit of a wheeler as my FJC was but enough room inside to carry me and my family. Being the owner of DeMello Off-Road I have to think about the business first but I also have a family that needs to get to events and the FJC has always been to small for that. I like the 4runner because with a few upgrades I think it will be every bit the wheeler the FJC is and more comfortable for a short daily commute too.
- Stage 1 ICON suspension system with upgraded rear piggy back shocks
- DeMello bolt on sliders and front bumper
- I-Rotors front and rear cross drilled and slotted rotors with new pads
- 35in BFG KO’s AT’s
- 1.5in spacer on the front and 1.25 in the rear
- TJM hi-lift jack to go on the BAJA rack
- Baja Racks light bar for my roof rack
- TJM Stealth winch
This 4th Gen 4Runner looks like a blast. What do you think? is it drool worthy?