The FT-EV II is a compact Electric Vehicle designed for short distances, and it is based on the idea of a future mobility society in which EVs are common. The FT-EV II features a high-quality package extremely convenient in urban settings.
- Ultra-efficient package with a body more compact than ultra-compact “iQ”, but still with seating for four
- Drive-by-wire technology enables joystick operation of all functions including the accelerator, brakes, and steering wheel; ample legroom provided by elimination of accelerator and brake pedals assist the Toyota Parts.
- Electric sliding doors on both sides
- Top-speed of over 100km/h
- Easy coverage of over 90km on fully charged battery-ample for everyday use
This new car is extremely quiet and a comfortable ride with smooth acceleration, thanks to TMC-cultivated motor-control technology, which is part of the hybrid system at the core of TMC’s environmental technologies.