Toyota has redesigned the 2013 RAV4, and it looks great!
The RAV4 has a crisp new design that gives it a streamlined look over its predecessor. When it comes to compact crossover SUVs, the RAV4 is king. In our opinion, it’s better than its rival the Honda CR-V. Here’s why…
1. Drivability – The RAV4 provides a quiet comfortable ride that can’t be matched by the CR-V or other compact SUVs. As Edmunds.com noted, the RAV4 exhibited surprising capabilities in light off-roading.
2. Great Interior – Toyota really stepped it up with the interior of the new RAV4. The RAV4 uses better interior materials that make for a more comfortable ride. Also, the cabin space is spacious for a compact SUV.
3. Fuel Economy – The RAV4 beats out the CR-V when it comes to fuel economy. The RAV4 gets 24/31 mpg. While the CR-V gets 23/31 mpg. The big difference is that Toyota also offers the RAV4 EV, an all-electric SUV that gets the equivalent of 78/74 mpg.
4. Toyota Care – All new Toyotas come with Toyota Care, a complimentary maintenance plan with roadside assistance. With Toyota Care, oil changes and tire rotations are on the house for the first two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. During that time frame, you also get free 24-hour roadside assistance that covers flat tires, lockout protection, and towing.
5. Best Value – When you add it all up, you can’t get a better value. The new RAV4 starts at $24,145 and you get some of the latest technology in automobiles, plus a very safe vehicle. Toyota regularly outperforms Honda in terms of quality and safety.
At Toyota Parts Center, we have great low prices on RAV4 parts. Shop today!