The Five Worst Places to Park Your Toyota - Toyota Parts Blog
- Under Trees: Parking your car under a tree may provide shade. However, it exposes your vehicle to a barrage of things that could damage the paint job. This includes bird droppings, tree sap, broken tree branches and other debris.
- On the Street: Parking your Toyota on the street opens it up to the possibly of theft and vandalism as well as fender benders. Avoid parking your Toyota on the street if possible. When you’re at home, keep it in the garage to protect it from bad drivers as well as the elements.
- Airport Parking Lots: If the outrageous parking fees weren’t enough, airport parking lots are notorious for theft and vandalism. If possible, leave your car in the garage at home and take a taxi or get someone to drive you to the airport. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run.
- Shopping Malls: It doesn’t get any worse than at a shopping mall around the holidays, especially if you live in an area with cold winter weather. Driving in a mall parking lot is like driving in another country with totally different driving laws. If you have to go to the mall, drive carefully.
- Anywhere Where Teenagers Hang Out: It might be the mall parking lot or some deserted roads in the country… avoid parking your vehicle where teenagers congregate. You’re exposing your vehicle to the possibility of vandalism as well as terrible driving. You could wind up with some new dents in your vehicle.
In your opinion, where’s the worst place to park your car? Leave your comments below. Also be sure to join the discussion with thousands of other Toyota owners on the Toyota Parts Center Facebook Page.
When you need to repair your ride, get your Toyota parts from Toyota Parts Center. We sell genuine Toyota parts at discount prices. We also offer same day/next day shipping whether it’s on Sienna parts or Camry parts.