Signs It's Time to Switch Auto Insurance Carriers - Toyota Parts Blog
Are you getting ripped off by your auto insurance company? To help you answer this question, here are some signs that it’s time to switch carriers.
- High Rates – Is the cost to cover your vehicle going up even though you have a perfect driving record? If your insurance premium is going up, ask your agent for an explanation. If it seems bogus, shop around to see what other carriers are offering.
- Slashing of Discounts – You’re not bound to your car insurance carrier. If they’re unwilling to offer the discounts and incentives that motivated you to sign with them, it’s okay to break up with them.
- Bad Customer Service – Can you get in touch with your insurance agent when you need them? If it’s a pain to get answers to your questions, it’s probably time to move on. You don’t want to deal with an insurance carrier with poor customer service. It can cause all types of headaches with billing and claims.
- Vehicle Re-Classification – Did your insurance company reclassify your vehicle or your community as high risk? If that’s the case, shop around for lower rates. Insurance companies follow different procedures when assessing risk so your community or vehicle may not be classified as high risk with another carrier.
- Life Changes – Have you purchased a new car, gotten married or bought a new home? If that’s the case, you might want to shop around for new insurance. In many cases, you’ll find cheaper rates by bundling multiple cars to a single carrier or merging home and auto insurance under one company.
Who do you think provides the best auto insurance coverage? Leave your comments below. At Toyota Parts Center, we offer the lowest prices on Toyota OEM parts. We have a wide selection of 4Runner parts, Camry parts and more! Visit our website at Parts.OlatheToyota.com.