It’s holiday travel season! Families will be hitting the road in record numbers for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If you want to save money on this year’s road trip, we recommend following the travel tips below.
- Plan Your Tip – Map out your trip before you go. It will help you from getting lost. Plus, GPS travel units aren’t always 100 percent accurate. Knowing your route ahead of time can save you from getting lost and wasting gas.
- Repair Your Vehicle – Don’t sit on those car repairs. Get them fixed before a road trip. If you drive a Toyota, be sure to use genuine Toyota parts. That way you’ll get greater assurance of quality. These parts will work exactly like the ones that you’re replacing on your vehicle.
- Use Technology – If you have a smartphone, use apps like GasBuddy to find the lowest gas prices while you’re on the road.
- Drive Smart – There are a few ways you can save money on gas if you drive smart. This includes properly inflating tires, using cruise control, avoiding going over the speed limit. Plus, getting a speeding ticket will definitely cost your holiday traveling budget to spike.
- Consider Roadside Assistance – Having roadside assistance can really help you if you’re stranded on the side of the road. Paying a little money each month for roadside assistance can pay off big if your vehicle breaks down while traveling this holiday season.
- Pack a Lunch – Instead of stopping for food, pack a lunch, drinks and snacks. You’ll avoid the price markups at gas stations and restaurants along the interstate.
If you’re looking for great low prices on Toyota OEM parts, visit Parts.OlatheToyota.com. We have some of the best deals on genuine Toyota parts on the web! Whether you drive a Camry or even a Tundra, we have Camry parts and Tundra parts at affordable prices.