The Toyota Matrix: Why You Should Get This Car - Toyota Parts Blog
The Toyota Camry, Prius and Corolla get a lot of attention. If you’re shopping for any of these cars, you’ll also want to take a look at the Toyota Matrix.
The Matrix is a compact hatchback that can carry up to five people and lots of cargo. It’s a great vehicle to consider if you’re looking for a reliable car. Here are a few reasons, you’ll love the Matrix.
- Technology – With the Matrix, you have the option of getting a display audio with a 6.1-inch touch-screen. Other cool options include remote engine starter and an auto dimming mirror.
- Gas Mileage – The Matrix, like most Toyotas, gets excellent gas mileage. The Matrix gets 20-26 mpg/city and 26-32 mpg/highway.
- Price – The 2013 Matrix starts at $19,275, making it a very affordable option. Plus you get 49.4 cubic feet of cargo space. That’s not bad for a car in this price range.
- Performance – For its size, the Matrix is solid. It can go to 0-60 in 9.0 seconds and gets up to 132 horsepower at 6,000 rpm. Additionally you have the ability to upgrade the Matrix with various performance accessories including, air filters, brake pads, sway bars and strut braces.
- Safety – U.S. News & World Report gives the Matrix a good safety rating with outstanding front, side and rear crash test reviews. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives the Matrix four out of five stars in terms of rollover safety.
Overall, the Matrix is a vehicle that you should consider if you’re in the market for a new car. To get ore car buying tips, read other postings on the Toyota Parts Center Blog. At Toyota Parts Center, we sell genuine Matrix parts, Camry parts and other OEM Toyota parts.