Why You’ll Want a Toyota Avalon TRD Concept Car - Toyota Parts Blog
Toyota unveiled a tricked out Avalon at this year’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It’s being called the Avalon TRD.
According to MotorWard.com, the TRD has a supercharged 3.5 liter V6. It also includes a two-tone custom grille, tined taillights and a custom exhaust. This Avalon is not your parent’s car. It’s a car that will turn heads.
We recently showed off the TRD on the Toyota Parts Center Facebook Page. Here’s what some people had to say:
- Wow!!! Would be sweet in my garage.
- I love Toyota but as a young guy Toyota needs to make more cars with the TRD package. That’s hottt.
- Omg that looks amazing!!
The TRD includes the following specifications according to ConeptCarz.com:
- Engine: TRD supercharger incorporating Eaton Gen 6 TVS rotor assembly
- Drivetrain: Six-speed automatic
- Wheels: 19-inch custom with three-stage paint
- Exhaust: Dual with high-polished mufflers and custom tips
- Stereo: JBL GreenEdge surround sound with 15 speakers
Hopefully we see this vehicle in Toyota’s lineup soon! If you can’t wait, you can always get the redesigned 2013 Avalon. It includes a 3.5-liter V6 as well as heated and ventilated front seat options. To find out more about the Avalon, read our post “Your Guide to the 2013 Toyota Avalon.”
What do you think of the Avalon TRD concept? Leave your comment below!
At Toyota Parts Center, we have the lowest prices on genuine Toyota parts! See our selection at Parts.OlatheToyota.com.