Why the Tundra Is Better Than the F-150 - Toyota Parts Blog
The Ford F-150 may be the best-selling pickup truck in America, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best.
Here are some reasons you should take a look at the Toyota Tundra.
- It’s dependable – J.D. Power and Associates have rated the Tundra the most dependable large pickup truck seven years in a row. When it comes to maintenance and upkeep, no one beats the Tundra.
- It’s a hardworking truck – The Tundra is a tough hardworking truck. When it comes to towing and hauling, the Tundra can keep up with the F-150. Standard towing capacity starts out at 4,900 lbs. Payload capacity is at 1,620 lbs. You can do some serious work with the Tundra.
- It’s safe – More and more people are using pickup trucks to haul the groceries and kids. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has given the Tundra a four-star overall safety rating. The Tundra includes brake assist, electronic stability control, traction control and other safety features.
- It’s different – The Tundra’s unique style and design sets it apart from the competition. Its interior comforts go above and beyond the industry standard. Navigation, satellite radio… it’s got all the comforts that you need.
- It’s made by Americans – The Tundra is primarily built here in the United States in Texas. Just like Ford and GM, Toyota is making an effort to create jobs in America.
These are just a few reasons that you should consider the Toyota Tundra. To ensure a high level of dependability, be sure to use genuine Tundra parts. It will help keep your Tundra in good working order.