The Perfect Toyota Father’s Day Gifts - Toyota Parts Blog
If your Dad drives a Toyota, here are some great Father’s Day gifts that will bring a smile to his face.
- Carpet Floor Mats – This is a great gift to give Dad if his floor mats are looking a little old in his Toyota. Going with factory floor mats will provide a custom-tailored fit. These types of mats are constructed from high-quality materials and include a custom embroidered Toyota logo.
- Satellite Radio – Many Toyota cars and trucks come equipped with satellite radio. Get a year’s subscription for your Dad. He’ll have access to hundreds of commercial-free satellite radio stations. If he doesn’t have satellite radio in his vehicle, you can purchase the equipment at a Toyota parts website.
- iPod Interface – Toyota has an interface kit that allows you to install an iPod connector in the glove compartment. This allows for a direct iPod connection to your radio. It’s a great gift if your Dad loves downloading music from iTunes.
- First Aid Kit – If your Dad’s Toyota is missing a first aid kit, this gift is a necessity. First aid kits come with all the important things to assist with small medical emergencies. Show your Dad you care with this gift.
- Emergency Assistance Kit – Toyota’s emergency assistance kit comes with jumper cables and other tools and supplies to help with roadside emergencies. It makes a great present if your Dad is missing a good set of jumper cables in his trunk.
To find all of these gifts, visit Toyota Parts Center. We have the best selection of Toyota OEM parts and accessories. Whether you’re looking for Camry parts or Sienna parts and accessories, we’ve got the best prices.