1. Safety – Toyota is regularly best in class when it comes to safety. In 2012, Toyota had ten vehicles that received the IIHS Top Safety Pick Award. New Toyota models also feature the Star Safety System, which includes lots of great safety features that come standard on all vehicles.
2. Resale Value – Toyota regularly tops the list for Kelley Blue Book resale value. In 2012, Toyota and Lexus won the Best Resale Value Award at the Los Angles Auto Show. They really hold their value when you use genuine parts such as Toyota Sienna parts.
3. Maintenance – Toyotas are durable, long-lasting vehicles. Eighty percent of Toyotas sold 20 years ago are still on the road today. Toyotas last a long time, especially when you use genuine Toyota parts.
4. Invest in America – Toyotas are made right here in the United States. Toyota has created more than 350,000 jobs in this country and have invested more than $18 billion in the United States.
5. Technology – When you buy a Toyota, you’re getting some of the latest technology in your vehicle. Toyota’s Entune system allows you to connect to popular mobile apps right to your Toyota.
Do you own a Toyota? Are you thinking about getting one? Share you thoughts about Toyota below.