Strange Traffic Laws That Could Land You a Ticket - Toyota Parts Blog
Here are some of the most bizarre traffic laws in the United States that could land you a ticket. If you break some of these laws, you may even end up in the slammer!
- Don’t Screech Your Tires in Derby, Kansas! According to DMV.org, this could land you 30 days in jail.
- In Canton, Ohio, people with roller skates cannot share the street with cars. It seems like common sense. However, there must have been a lot of roller derbies in Ohio because this is a law on the books, according to DMV.org.
- Blindfolded Driving is illegal in Alabama. CriminalJusticeUSA.com says there is a law preventing people from driving blindfolded in your car in Alabama. So much for playing pin the tail on the donkey while driving your car!
- No storing trash in cars in South Carolina. Here’s another one from CriminalJusticeUSA.com. Don’t let those coffee cups and fast food bags pile up in your car. You could get a $500 fine or up to 30 days in jail.
- Don’t dry your car with your underwear in San Francisco! According to ParkingSigns.net, getting caught drying your car with your unmentionables can lead to more than just an embarrassing situation. It can land you with a ticket.
These are some of our favorite strange traffic laws. What are some of yours in your community? Leave your comments below.
On the Toyota Parts Center Blog, we help you learn all about Toyota OEM parts, Toyota Camry Parts and other car-related information.