The Toyota Tundra is one of the most popular full-sized pickup trucks on the market today!
Whether you’re thinking about getting one or you just purchased one, you’re going to need accessories. Here are some of the top Toyota Tundra accessories that you’ll want to consider buying.
- Tonneau Covers – Getting a tonneau cover is a great way to enhance the look of your Toyota Tundra. Tonneau covers provide added security to your truck bed, so you can safely store items.
- Satellite Radio – Satellite radio is a great option if you do a lot of driving. You get hundreds of premium radio stations via Sirius XM Radio. A subscription is required. Subscriptions start at around $18 a month.
- All Weather Floor Mats – If you want to protect your Tundra’s carpeting, consider getting all weather floor mats. If you buy the all weather floor mats from a genuine Toyota parts store, they come with sturdy retention hooks to keep them in place.
- Spare Tire Lock – This is an often-overlooked accessory. Truck spare tires are sometimes stolen. A simple spare tire lock can help prevent this. They’re easy to install and will save you a lot of money and headaches in the long run.
- Underseat Storage – A good underseat storage unit will help keep your truck organized. To find a good storage unit, look on websites that sell Toyota Tundra parts and accessories.
We want to hear from you! What is your favorite Toyota Tundra accessory? Leave your comments below.