The Top 5 NASCAR Racetracks in the Country - Toyota Parts Blog
The Daytona 500 is February 26! Forty-three drivers will compete in the “Great American Race.”
In the spirit of the Daytona 500, we thought we’d count down our top five favorite NASCAR racetracks. Here are the top five.
5. Indianapolis Motor Speedway – They’ve been racing here for more than 100 years. This is a great historic track with lots of racing tradition. The Brickyard 400 is fan favorite as well as a favorite among the drivers.
4. Talladega Super Speedway – Did you know Talladega sits on an old Air Force base? It’s a very fast racetrack and a great place for tailgating. There are prime spots for camping, cooking out and lots of other activities.
3. Richmond International Raceway – It’s known as “America’s Premiere Short Track.” At Richmond, you get the best of both worlds. You get short track and a speedway all in one place. It’s a great venue to watch races under the lights.
2. Daytona International Speedway – Thought it would be No. 1? Daytona is a great racetrack. There have been so many thrilling races here. The festivities leading up to the Daytona 500 are among the best for any sporting event.
1. Bristol Motor Speedway – “Thunder Valley” is the best spot to watch a race. It doesn’t get any better than watching a race at night! There isn’t a bad spot at Bristol to watch a race. It’s truly an experience.
These are some of our favorite racetracks. What are yours? Leave your comments below. At Toyota Parts Center, we provide Toyota OEM parts at the best prices whether it’s Tundra parts or even Toyota Sienna parts.